In accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, foreign citizens must receive registration number of the taxpayer registrar card (identification number), if they:
1. have the objects of taxation stipulated by current legislation, and are obliged to pay taxes and other obligatory payments, for example, if they are going to work on the territory of Ukraine or sell real estate owned on the territory of Ukraine;
2. register themselves as private entrepreneurs (individuals) on the territory of Ukraine;
3. are the founders/owners of Ukrainian legal entity;
4. want to open current or card bank account in Ukrainian banks, receive an insurance police, etc.
Foreign citizens register and receive registration number of the taxpayer registrar card (identification number) in the State Tax Administrations of regions and of Kiev city.
We offer our services to receive the identification number for the foreigner. For this process the presence of the foreigner on the territory of Ukraine is not necessary.
1. copy of passport with registration (address) information and a notarized translation of the passport into the Ukrainian language;
2. the power of attorney issued on behalf of a foreign citizen authorizing our employees in Ukraine (duly notarized, legalized and translated into the Ukrainian language). The way of legalization depends on the country the foreigner is citizen of.
Term of receipt: 5-10 business days.