Nowadays, when computer technologies are highly advanced, a big quantity of young and talented people are able and are willing to provide their services for foreign customers, including such companies as Google, Apple, Microsoft, being quite competitive at the global market. Such professions as a "programmer", "web-designer" "illustrator", "designer", and many others - are very popular and quite well-paid.
However, the majority of Ukrainian specialists are stopped by difficulties in dealing with non-residents. The following question appears first of all: i.e., how to get the reward (money) for the provided works/services (written program, developed design, etc.) and to prepare quickly all the necessary documents in accordance with current legislation.
In order to effect such foreign economic activity, the first step will be - registration of business entity - private entrepreneur (hereinafter - "PE").
For this, our lawyers will:
- assist you in choosing activities for registration in accordance with the economic activities classificatory;
- prepare all the necessary documents for registration of PE;
- provide you with consultations concerning the choice of the tax system and will apply for appropriate authorities in order you could receive the status of single tax payer and/or VAT taxpayer;
- register a book of income and expenses (if you select the simplified system of taxation (become single tax payer).
The second step will include the following actions:
- opening of bank account;
- development/analysis of contracts with counterparties as well as other documents, such as invoices, acts of services delivery-acceptance;
- approval of the contract with the currency control division of the bank.
Also, we will be glad to offer accounting services to PE, effecting foreign economic activity, that includes:
- calculation of the amount of tax and submitting of statements and reports stipulated by law;
- preparation and submission of reports to the Pension Fund;
- drafting of accounts and acts of services delivery-acceptance, applications to sell the received foreign currency;
- filling and signing of payment orders;
- accounting of settlements with counterparties;
- processing of bank statements and inputting of the appropriate information into the accounting program;
- consultations provision.
Thus professionals can focus directly on the quality of services that are provided and on reward receipt, while we take care of the business activities support!