Our company has great experience in drafting and analyzing of legal documents.
Our working languages are: Russian, Ukrainian, English and French. Documents can be initially bilingual (in order not to provide specially certified translation).
Documents that can be drafted and/or analyzed by our company, are as follows:
1. Contracts, including foreign economic ones:
- Sale-purchase (delivery) agreements
Usually we draft the complete set of standard documents for foreign economic agreements, such as invoices, bills, way-bills, as due to the peculiarities of currency and customs legislation in Ukraine, even not properly filled or drafted document can be the reason of problems with the customs clearance of goods or problems with effecting of payment/receipt of the income for the goods.
- Services/works provision agreements (including agency agreement/engagement agreement/commission agreement, and contractors/ subcontractors agreement).
For such agreements we prepare as well acts of services delivery-acceptance/work performance, reports of the agent/commission agent, in order to avoid problems with bank currency control division when effecting payment/receiving income for received/provided services, received/delivered works.
- Lease/sublease agreements, agreements for providing of the property available for use on other backgrounds.
- Storage agreements (including contracts of safe storage).
- Labor agreements/contracts, including contract (employment agreements) with non-resident (document necessary to receive of work permit for non-resident).
- License agreements and franchising agreements (complex of agreements for transfer of rights to use trademark, know-how, commercial name).
- Other agreements.
2. Claims to the counterparty that violated economic obligations
One of the pre-trial dispute resolutions with the counterparty stipulated by legislation of Ukraine is written claim sending. Sending of claim to the counterparty is optional, but at the same time rather desirable, as correctly drafted and submitted claim can often resolve the dispute without any courts, thus saving time, funds and allowing to keep good relations with the counterparty.
Our experts will draft the text of the claim in accordance with the law and regulations and will help you to calculate all of the penalties stipulated by law and/or agreements with your counterparties.
3. Statements of claim, appeal review claims, cassation review claims, revocations, and other documents of civil, commercial and administrative processes.
4. Other legal documents in accordance with the requirements of our customers.