News (information) agencies (hereinafter – «NA») are subjects of information activity registered as legal entities, acting with a purpose of information services provision. The activity of such agencies includes collection, processing, creation, storage, preparation of information for distribution, production and distribution of information products.
All NA or representative branches of NA which are founded or provide activity are to be registered by Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
The registration procedure takes about 1,5-2 months and consists of the following steps:
1. Submitting of application which contains information regarding:
- founding member (individual or legal entity, labor collective of enterprise, institution, organization); address, banking details;
- full name of NA;
- type of NA, its legal form of organization, code from the State register of legal entities and private entrepreneurs;
- distribution area of information products (local, regional, national, foreign);
- languages of distribution of information;
- purpose and main activities;
- sources of financial and inventory- logistical support of NA;
- address of NA.
The application is examined in 7 days from the date of its submission, after that the final decision is made.
2. The decision regarding registration
In the case of absence of grounds for refusal, the decision approving registration is taken.
3. Effecting of state fee payment for registration and receipt of Certificate of state registration of NA
Within 5 days after the approving decision the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine sends the letter to applicant indicating the amount of state duty (UAH 850) and banking details for payment. Payment is to be made within 15 days from the date of receipt of this letter.
Certificate of state registration of NA is issued after payment proofs presenting. It doesn’t have expiration date, but can be considered invalid (due to decision of the founder or of the court).
Our experts will help you to fill in and submit the application for registration of the NA, and will control the process until the moment of the Certificate receipt!