One of the important and necessary conditions for effecting business in Ukraine is opening of personal current and card accounts in Ukrainian banks.
Our company provides consulting in the domain of banking law, payments in local currency (UAH) and foreign currency, provides assistance in:
- choosing of the bank in accordance with the wishes and goals of non-resident;
- preparation of documents for opening of current and card accounts (notarized translation of the passport, receipt of taxpayer’s registration number registrar card (identification number).
The list of required documents may vary in different banks, but in general the following documents are to be submitted:
- passport and notarized translation of the passport;
- taxpayer’s registration number registrar card (identification number);
- the document confirming the place of residence or temporary stay at the territory of Ukraine (certificate of registration of residence, residence permit, the certificate (reference) from the hotel, a certificate from housing and communal services, lease, rent, donation agreement of apartment, house or other premises habitable, registered according to legislation; certificate from the hostel, other documents issued by the competent authorities).