Every foreigner may need some special kind of services if he plans to remain at the territory of Ukraine within a long period of time. Our company offers related services directly for individuals non-residents or legal entities who have a necessity to employ foreign specialists, including: receipt of the registration number of the taxpayer registrar card (identification number) for a foreigner, receipt of work permit for a foreigner, receipt of residence permit (temporary or permanent).