Residential property is most often purchased for personal use. Recently, however, investors are increasingly investing in residential buildings and apartments for their subsequent lease. This is due to the high liquidity of housing, especially that located in the capital, because the demand on Kyiv rental market always exceeds supply.
Support for the seller in the sale of residential property includes:
- Verification the identity of the seller for prohibitions on transactions with real estate, open enforcement proceedings, court cases.
- Verification of title documents for the apartment/house, the presence of encumbrances/restrictions on the subject of the agreement, property rights of third parties, court cases.
- Advising on the taxation of the agreement, search for alternative ways of alienation if necessary.
- Consultations on obtaining documents required for the sale of real estate (preparation of expert appraisal, technical passport, certificates of absence of registered persons, etc.).
- Analysis and adjustment of the text of the sale-purchase agreement, considering the interests of the seller.
This service is basic and can be extended depending on complexity.
The purchaser’s support during the purchase of residential property includes:
- Verification of the seller’s identity in terms of any prohibitions on real estate deeds, open enforcement proceedings and court cases.
- Verification of title documents for an apartment/house, availability of encumbrances/restrictions on the subject of the transaction, property rights of third parties and court cases.
- Verification of the purchaser’s identity in the State Register of Debtors.
- Advising on the ownership regime arising as out of the purchase of housing.
- Advising on taxation of the transaction.
- Analysis and amendment of the text of the sale and purchase agreement subject to the purchaser’s interests.
The said service is basic and may be extended depending on its complexity.
* Payment for the cost of the real estate specification sheet, expert assessment, appropriate certificates and notary services is be made separately.