Changing the director of the legal entity (LLC, PE, Company)
The decision to change the director of the legal entity is taken by a shareholder or members of the Company. These changes are made on the basis of the decision of the shareholder or the minutes of the general meeting of the Company shareholders. Once the decision is taken, it is necessary to register changes with the Unified State Register. The First Legal Company specialists will provide you with high quality assistance to perform the procedure of changing the director of the Company.
The cost of the procedure to change the Company’s director is UAH 2,500.
Turnaround time – 2 business days
Notary services are paid separately
The procedure includes as follows:
- Free initial legal and accounting assistance on the procedure;
- Preparation and verification of a set of documents needed to change the director of the Company;
- Supporting the signing of a set of documents and their notary certification;
- Submitting a set of documents to the state registrar to introduce changes to the Unified State Register (USR);
- Introducing changes into the USR and getting particulars and extracts thereof.
List of documents and information needed to change the Company’s director
- Information on a new Company’s director – a copy of passport and Taxpayer ID card;
- Resolution or minutes of the general meeting of shareholders – to be executed by our specialists.
If you want to get professional assistance in changing the director of the LLC, contact the First Legal Company. Our experts will provide you with professional assistance and thus will save your time and efforts.