Changing the size of the authorized capital of the legal entity (LLC, PE, company)
In the course of the Company activity the question of increase or decrease of the authorized capital still arises. This is due to the fact that during business activity the Company founders need to increase or decrease its working capital. Changing the size of the Authorized Capital is the best and easiest way to change the working capital, since this process is tax free. The First Legal Company specialists will help to perform this procedure most efficiently and in the shortest possible time.
The cost of the procedure to change the size of the Company Authorized Capital is UAH 2,500.
Turnaround time – 1 business day
Notary services are paid separately
The procedure includes as follows:
- Free initial legal and accounting assistance on the procedure;
- Preparation and verification of a set of documents required to change the size of the authorized capital;
- Supporting notary signing of a set of documents;
- Submitting a set of documents to the state registrar to introduce changes to the Unified State Register (USR);
- Introducing changes into the USR and getting particulars thereof.
List of documents and information needed to introduce changes
- Defining the amount of the authorized capital the Company’s capital to be increased or decreased by;
- Resolution or minutes of the general meeting of shareholders – to be executed by our specialists;
- The Company’s Articles of Association – to be executed by our legal advisors.
If you value your time and want to go through the procedure of changing the size of the Company’s Authorized Capital efficiently and in a timely manner, contact the First Legal Company, and we will help you do this.