The issue of creation, operation and liquidation of a charity organization (charity fund) is regulated by the Law of Ukraine No. 5073-VI dd. July 5, 2012 “On charity activities and charity organizations”.
A charity organization may be established as a charity society, charity institution or charity fund.
The First Legal provides a full list of services related to the registration, putting on records and support of the charity organization (charity fund).
The CO (CF) cost of registration makes UAH 5,000.
Deadline – at least 1 business day
Notary services are paid separately.
This cost of registration of the charity organization (charity fund) includes the following services:
- Free advice on the registration procedure;
- Preparation of the necessary set of documents and support of the process of their notarization;
- Submission of a complete set of documents to the state authority;
- Obtaining an extract from the USR (Unified State Register);
- Legal support in registration with the State Tax Service;
- Filling out and submitting an application for putting on records with the register of non-profit organizations;
- Submitting a request for an extract from the register of non-profit organizations.
The following information and documents are required to register a charity organization (charity fund):
- Name (title) of the Organization to be registered;
- Information about the founders of the Organization (copy of passport and taxpayer ID card);
- Information about the officials of the Organization (copy of passport and taxpayer ID card);
- Legal address of the Organization to be registered;
- Contact information.
You may contact us by phone or fill out an electronic form, and we will call you back, as soon as possible!